Monday, April 7, 2008

Peter Pan Syndrome?

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Daniel's been entertaining the kids with his antics today.
I heard them squeeling and giggling earlier. Thought it might be a good idea to go see what was going on.
I was right. There was my 55 yr. old husband, half way (well, maybe more like 1/3 of the way, but, it's a big tree!) up the fir tree cutting branches. Seems he had decided we needed a better view of the tree covered hills in the distance.

"Daniel, come down now."
"Just one more?"
"Daniel, that's enough. Come down now."

Geez! He's worse than the kids! He says it was "only 5 feet up in the air." Let's see now. I'm 5'3 and I was looking up at him. Does that sound like he was "only five feet up in the air"? *sigh* Men!

I guess, I do have to admit, it is a nice view....

No comments: