Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Years Dinner


New Years Dinner
Originally uploaded by boondockma
Lindsay was itching to put her new cookbook, Taste Of Home's Simple & Delicious Cookbook to use so I suggested perhaps she'd like to fix our New Years Day dinner this year. She thought that was a great idea and had a fine time in the kitchen! Once she was done we all enjoyed the fruits of her labor.

She prepared Ginger-Apple Pork Chops along with Sesame Green Beans. She rounded out the meal with cornbread muffins. What a Yummy way to begin the new Year!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh YUM! Good job, Lindsey! :)

Boondock Ma (Kim's Mom) said...

She just read your comment and is grinning ear to ear! :)

Kim said...

ah, nicely done! I'm so proud that my little sis is becoming such an impressive cook!!

Boondock Ma (Kim's Mom) said...

Oh Kimmi! I wish I'd had the camera ready when she read your comment! The expresion on her face was just priceless! Then when Nathan came in the first thing she said was "Kimmi's proud of me!"
You made her day! :)